Thursday, 7 June 2012

Stop Press - Great News:


Stop Press - Great News:
Education Minister Hekia Parata has abandoned all plans to change funding of class ratios which would have meant many schools lost some teachers.
Ms Parata said yesterday the backdown was in response to parents' concerns about the proposed changes.
She said the status quo would remain for all schools - including the separate ratio for technology funding which was one of the main concerns.
This is fantastic news for education and all credit to Minister Parata for being brave enough to reverse her previously proposed changes.

No comments:

Post a comment

Thank you for your comment. It will appear when our teacher has checked it.